Sunday, February 20, 2011

upcycled picture book stickers

I have a number of illustrations that for some reason or another wouldn't work well as badges, but would make great stickers. I have finally found the time to make them, and here are a couple of my favourites:


The three stickers pictured above work so well when grouped together as in the original illustration. They would be ideal for scrapbooking, and each design is unique!

 I am still unsure of how to group and package the stickers as they vary in style depending on the book they are from, but I hope to work it out soon and stock them in my online shop :)


The other thing I am excited about at the moment is my new corner punch that allows me to round corners like those on the sticker pictured above. I would also like to experiment with rounding the corners on my packaging and cards etc- its lots of fun :)

No comments:

Post a Comment