Tuesday, February 8, 2011

3 days till Moxie!

 

I have to apologise for being slack on the updates. I've been frantically cutting/sewing/screenprinting to get things ready for Moxie Market on Friday- here's a couple of new designs i've got to show you...


It didn't seem right to make bunting cards without having made the real thing, so I have stitched some beautiful strings of bunting using upcycled pieces of fabric and lace. I wish I could hang them on my wall- I'm going to make some more after the market so they'l be available online too :)


I brought some cute wee heart punches the other day, which inspired me to make these upcycled stickers!
The kings and queens are my favourite, made from old playing cards. There are also sets made from envelopes, maps, music paper, more playing cards and wood imitation vinyl.



The last thing I'l show you for today is this gorgeous fabric I found the other day. My mum informs me that the article of clothing it came from is a called a jodhpur- some sort of vest thing (very ugly). It will now be transformed into a charming wee purse and bow perfect for someones valentine :)

No comments:

Post a Comment