Friday, January 21, 2011

clutches, totes and purses...



 

So I have a few things to update you on, the first being that I have completed the clutch purse made from my 2010 diary! Here it is, featured alonside my 2011 Frankie Magazine Diary, which I don't think i'll be able to upcycle into a clutch come 2012 but I still think its beautiful :)



The next bit of news is I've been developing a pattern for tote bags, this being the prototype made from upcycled upholstery fabric with beautiful florals. The only thing thats missing is some smaller pockets which I'll be sure to put in the next ones I make! I also think it could be possible to make them reversible, which i'll be investigating further :)


And finally I've got my coin purses and cards listed on felt alongside some of the matching bows- the perfect gift finished off with a bell.n.whistle bunting card.

No comments:

Post a Comment