Thursday, March 17, 2011

New things!

 
So I finally have my facebook page up and running!

There is an album with a few bell.n.whistle's for sale,
simply leave a comment or send me an email at bellnwhistle@hotmail.co.nz if you would like to purchase any :)

visit it here.

 

I have also made some new badges from the Kings, Queens and Jacks of my upcycled playing cards!

Unfortunately I haven't got a screenprinted design for packaging these, and so because of this and the amount of time the screenprinted packaging takes I am considering using packaging made at the printers in the near future.


Here are a couple of experimentations with new designs, the first very similar to the existing packaging, the other creating a frame aroung the badge. I am going to be focusing more on the single badges, so if you are fond of the other designs get in now!

No comments:

Post a Comment